As an entrepreneur or part of the Senior Management of a growth business, you are familiar with the challenges and frustrations of ensuring you have the financial resources to keep pace. That includes ensuring that you have the right relationships with funders and other finance related professionals. Business can too easily be stifled by banks or finance or a need for better understanding of finance.
I support businesses and Company Boards with precisely these challenges, including:
- Securing the right Finance Packages, to include funding for property and other assets and cashflow support
- Working with Management teams to ensure financial disciplines are strong, including performance monitoring and controls.
- Dealing with one-off tasks which can go into the ‘too difficult box’ for busy entrepreneurs or Finance Directors who would benefit from extra resource or expertise
- Investor Relations – third parties who have a financial stake in a business both deserve and demand that a commitment is made to keeping them informed and engaged. An Independent and trusted advisor working to ‘relationship manage’ such important stakeholders can often be critical to the security of funding and effective working relationships
- Mentoring business owners on finance aspects of change or growth plans, including where appropriate bringing this discipline in at Non-Executive Director level.